Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you signify your agreement with these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions, do not use this website.
Resilia Inc. (“RESILIA”) owns the uresta® trademark and associated trademarks and controls and operates the www.myuresta.com website. RESILIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms & Conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates when they are posted on this website.
- Trade Marks, Copyrights and Restrictions
(1) This website is controlled and operated by RESILIA. All material on this website, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by copyrights and trademarks which are owned and controlled by RESILIA or by other parties that have licensed their material to RESILIA. RESILIA may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice.
(2) You do not acquire ownership rights to any content distributed through this website. The viewing or downloading of any content from this website grants you only a limited non-exclusive right for use of such material solely for your own personal use. Material from this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these Terms & Conditions, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
- Privacy & Personal Information Protection Electronic Documents Act
(1) RESILIA is committed to protecting your privacy. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to this website. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of RESILIA’s servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. By having this information, web pages optimized for a particular visitor’s computer are automatically available to that visitor. Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to this site but only in an aggregate and non-personally identifiable form.
(2) When you access this website we place a ‘cookie’ in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information.
(3) E-mail addresses and other personal information about visitors to this website are known to RESILIA only when voluntarily submitted.
(4) RESILIA uses the personal information it collects only for the purpose for which it was collected or for a compatible purpose and only in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada).
(5) Personal information that may be collected by RESILIA is not sold or otherwise transferred outside RESILIA.
(7) If you have any questions or concerns about RESILIA’s privacy policies and practices, please contact uresta® at P.O. Box 5007 Shediac, Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada E4P 8T8 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, RESILIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RESILIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RESILIA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(2) THE MATERIAL THAT YOU READ IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES. THE FACTS AND DATA PROVIDED ARE BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE WHEN POSTED. RESILIA CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY ARE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE OR THAT THEY WILL BE CURRENT AT ALL TIMES.
(3) NEITHER RESILIA NOR ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES OR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONS WHO MAY USE OR RELY ON ANY DATA/MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE OR TO WHOM SUCH DATA/MATERIALS MAY BE FURNISHED) FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER BASED ON OR RESULTING FROM ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE.
- Linked Sites
(1) RESILIA, whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to this website (the linked sites), has not reviewed all of the linked sites. RESILIA is not responsible for the content of any linked sites, the linked sites are for your convenience only and you access and use them at your own risk. The linked sites are not under RESILIA’s control, and RESILIA does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at the linked sites. RESILIA does not intend links on this site to be endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
- Jurisdictional Issues
(1) Unless otherwise specified, the materials in this website are presented solely for the purpose of providing information to users of the website. This website is controlled and operated by RESILIA from within the Province of New Brunswick, Canada. RESILIA makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
(2) These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of New Brunswick, Canada, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you, any third party or RESILIA bring to enforce these Terms & Conditions or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of New Brunswick, Canada and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of New Brunswick, Canada.
(3) If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(4) This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, authorized by RESILIA.