What are your leaks costing you?
Your Annual Cost:
Cost To The Environment:
Number of Pads Per Day:
Do you leak urine…
Frequently asked questions
How does telehealth work?
- Click “book a telehealth appointment” at the top of this page
- Sign up with our trusted telehealth partner SteadyMD
- Select your appointment time using their online calendar
- Enter your credit card (you will not be charged until your appointment)
- Your appointment will be confirmed via email & text
- All appointments will be completed via zoom using your computer or phone
- During the consultation, the physician will ask you a few questions to determine if uresta® can help stop your bladder leaks and you can ask the physician any questions you may have about Uresta
How much does Telehealth cost?
We have negotiated special pricing of just $49 for your telehealth appointment (this is a one-time charge and there are no other fees other than the cost of Uresta)
How much does Uresta cost?
Uresta sells for $299 for the 3-pack starter kit and lasts for 1 year. We are currently offering $50 off the regular price of $299 for all telehealth prescriptions for Uresta, which comes with a risk free 14-day money back guarantee.
What is the risk free 14-day money back guarantee?
Should you not be satisfied with Uresta bladder support, we will refund you the cost of the prescription within 14 days of delivery!
How is the prescription fulfilled?
Your prescription for Uresta will be automatically sent to our pharmacy who will deliver Uresta to your home in 3-5 business days. Shipping is included in the price of Uresta!
Who is SteadyMD?
- SteadyMd is a leading Telehealth provider with licensed physicians across the U.S.A. Check out www.steadyMD.com to learn more!
- All Appointments are fulfilled by SteadyMD and its network of physicians are independent from Uresta.
Is Uresta covered by insurance?
Not at this time, however if you have an FSA or HSA you can use that to offset some of the costs.
How do I know if I have found the right size Uresta for me?
- Uresta comes in 5 sizes. As part of your prescription, you will receive the uresta® bladder support starter kit, which includes the 3 most common sizes (works for 80% of women). If you need a smaller or larger size, you can contact us and we will send that size at no charge to you.
- You will know that your Uresta is the right size if:
- your bladder leaking has stopped
- you are able to empty your bladder without difficulty
- device should fit comfortably and barely be noticeable
How do I clean Uresta?
Simply wash with warm water and soap.
Can I go to the bathroom with Uresta?
Yes, you can go to the bathroom with Uresta. The device should be barely noticeable during daily activities.
Can I wear Uresta for more than 1 day at a time?
Uresta should be removed daily for cleaning and left out overnight.
Is Uresta safe?
Yes! Uresta is FDA cleared and made from medical grade material that does not absorb bacteria or odor.
Don’t see your question here?
Call our toll-free hotline at 1-(866)-560-5690 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!